• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:50:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 801
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 801
Total: 801

Just a small ramble...

Started by LizStreithorst, June 16, 2015, 05:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

My signature on Simply is "mama Bear".   Since I often refer to that form as "simple" you can figure out why.  I post once in a while, though.  Often after I post the person who responds to me refers to me as Mama Bear rather than Liz or not addressing me by name at all.  Just happened again.  It makes me smile.  I'm a different person here.  Here I "live with my arms wide open".  It's because y'all are so kind.

Off to do WC now.  I will have to be careful to not screw up by leaving out dechlorinator or doing something else stupid.  I'd put odds on me having a flood, but a flood does no harm in this fish room.  Just makes a mess that I can clean up.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 16, 2015, 05:40:38 PM
My signature on Simply is "mama Bear".   Since I often refer to that form as "simple" you can figure out why.  I post once in a while, though.  Often after I post the person who responds to me refers to me as Mama Bear rather than Liz or not addressing me by name at all.  Just happened again.  It makes me smile.  I'm a different person here.  Here I "live with my arms wide open".  It's because y'all are so kind.

Right, Liz. As long as I can keep all you gals on here straight in my feeble mind!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Barb is the kind hearted one.  I'm the one who treats you according to the way I am treated.

LizStreithorst

BTW, I did flood one tank.  I have may tanks filling at the same time so it's easy to have a flood when I'm somewhat distracted.