• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 03:33:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 647
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 612
Total: 612

This looks so good....

Started by Mugwump, August 16, 2015, 01:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

??? You just took a good thing and then added it to a bad thing.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 02:14:19 PM

....open your mind to the good foods that can be found out there..........you'll never regret it.. 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

GraphicGr8s

Steak makes about anything (except bananas) good. But I love both ingredients here.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

I thought you liked asparagus??....really...
Jon

big b

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 16, 2015, 04:54:31 PM
Steak makes about anything (except bananas) good. But I love both ingredients here.
Bananas are SOOOO good, specifically fried banana sandwiches with a little mayo. Now THAT is some good country food. 

ghonk

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 05:46:10 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 16, 2015, 04:54:31 PM
Bananas are SOOOO good, specifically fried banana sandwiches with a little mayo. Now THAT is some good country food.

What Country?  ;D

big b

Haha you got me there :D. But if I had to pick a country I would say... Georgia.

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on August 16, 2015, 06:55:57 PM
Haha you got me there. But if I had to pick a country I would say... Georgia.

ya lost me at the 'mayo'....I was thinking molasses...sorghum....MMMmmmm
Jon

big b

We all have our own tastes accustomed to us.

greydragon

asparagus taste real good drowning in cheese sauce

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: greydragon on August 16, 2015, 10:08:46 PM

Good too Italian style. Just boiled till they're still a bit crisp covered in fresh grated Parmesan.

Fried plantains are really good. Whether fried green, smooshed and then fried again or fried ripe.

I remember once on shopped they had plantains. Aaron Sanchez said they were a root. Then on the best thing I ever ate he goes and says caviar is naturally salty. What an idiot. Guess you don't have to know food to get a TV show.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

big b

Quote from: greydragon on August 16, 2015, 10:08:46 PM
Mmmm cheese. Anything tastes good in cheese :).

Mugwump

Asparagus grows wild around here....
Jon