• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:03:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 768
Total: 768

Greenwater swap pics

Started by Mugwump, March 24, 2013, 06:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Not a bad crowd, with a newly elected President they put on a very nicely run event.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

more

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

more....
Jon

Mugwump

last ones...

Jon

ilroost

thanks for sharing jon. i know a few of those guy's. lol
did you do any good at selling?

Mugwump

As usual, we sold some, and ended up buying a LOT..... ;D....not the best angel crowd, but we paid for the day, the bought fish, and still threw some change in the bank on the way home.... ;D
Jon

Barb

Thanks for the pics Jon, are you in any of them?  Looks like mostly a guy's event.  Glad to see at least a few gals there too.  Pics later on of your purchases?
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on March 24, 2013, 07:48:11 PM
Thanks for the pics Jon, are you in any of them?  Looks like mostly a guy's event.  Glad to see at least a few gals there too.  Pics later on of your purchases?
Barb

That be me in the first one, didn't even know that Jan took it.... ;D..and there were lots of ladies present, of all ages......they're there...
Jon

PaulineMi

Jon, didn't recognize you without your glittering crown. :))

Are any other forum members in any of the photos?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Captain Bob is in the third pic down. he is the guy in the white shirt.
I had fun at the swap. I also meet a guy that has male 201 plecos. He didn't have any with him but he said to send him a email and he'll bring me some for the GCCA swap.;D There also 3 plus inches so they will be a good size match for the females I have.
I got way too many guppies at this swap. there where alot of people selling livebearers. The best ones I got where from Captain Bob. They are Japanese blue and one of the prettiest guppies I have seen.

I also got a bag full of mixed guppies and a bag of albino cories from the silent auction. I got them cheap. Plus there was a guppy that was giving birth in the bag.
I also got some Moscow Black Guppies. and some red and blueish guppies. I need more tanks. LOL I don't want to mix the Japanese blue and Moscow blacks with other guppies So I had to put the blues in the 2.5 gallon tank and I put the blacks in with the German blue rams for now. They seem to be getting along so far. I was thinking of getting another 2.5 gallon for the blacks. I kind of like the one the blues are in.
Scott

Mugwump

Yep, thats Capt'n Bob...Steve is next to him, Frank's in there somewhere...Scott might be in one....let me look em over...
Jon

Frank The Plumber

I'm happy. Did OK. Made some room for new fish. I too was a victim to the new types of fish deal. I just could not pass on Pleco Pete's Green Dragon longfin plecos. They were too cool to pass on.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on March 25, 2013, 07:41:45 AM
I'm happy. Did OK. Made some room for new fish. I too was a victim to the new types of fish deal. I just could not pass on Pleco Pete's Green Dragon longfin plecos. They were too cool to pass on.

They are neat little things, aren't they....ours turned darker in the tank...nice...
Jon

P4Angels

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 24, 2013, 08:53:56 PM
Jon, didn't recognize you without your glittering crown.

We did not notice him w/o his suspenders... LOL
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on March 25, 2013, 10:39:03 AM
Quote from: PaulineMi on March 24, 2013, 08:53:56 PM
Jon, didn't recognize you without your glittering crown.

We did not notice him w/o his suspenders... LOL

LOL...getting a few new ones.....I still like em....comfy     ;D
Jon