• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 08:26:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 735
Total: 735

Finally Friday coffee........

Started by Mugwump, August 07, 2015, 05:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good this morn'n  ;D....the heat and rain is moving back in around here...could be a rainy weekend??...not much planned, so we'll do some things around the house and yard...maybe an errand, or two..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Besides playing nurse maid to hubby and dog, I'll be moving the miniature albino Dantums to their own tank, straightening out fish stuff that's starting to forget it's rightful place and cleaning sponge filters.

It's nice and cool this morning...pretty quiet out there too. Avian courtship must have come to an end. Speaking of which....how are the Mugwump birds doing these days?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...Jan has all the nest boxes are pulled now....so not much...she considering selling off most of these and trying something else....??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Low 80s here today....warming up a little again...1% chance of rain.
Looking forward to my cup of coffee this morning. I like to wait for Lucy to get up and have it with her most of the time. I've been waking up earlier since I quit taking the PM sleep aids. I was getting up groggy all the time and through the day I'd get stuck trying to think of a word I wanted to use that I knew very well. You know....more senior moments than usual. That has slacked off a lot now.

I'll go help my partner put cabinet door handles back on the cabinets in the kitchen. That's about the extent of the labor I put in currently. When the guy finishes painting we'll start installing the baseboard trim work. Don;t think it'll be today though.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Couldn't be a better day here. High 70s to low 80's and sunny.  I have to do W/Cs so that is going to cut into my time outside. Coffee's great tho. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.