• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:50:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 772
Total: 772

Lazy Sunday morn'n coffee..

Started by Mugwump, August 02, 2015, 06:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's wonderful....finally got up and started stumbling around the house....only ambushed once....looks like it's going to be a hot/humid day...big storms called for later too....likely do some fish room putz'n...fry water changes, etc...kill more snails ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Storms predicted here too. Weatherman was late with his forecast....RN/SI female let me know. She nearly attacked me when I went to feed fish in that tank. I knew a front was approaching when I saw the eggs she was protecting.  ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

This is good.....very well done... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....turn it up...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 02, 2015, 07:08:36 AM
Storms predicted here too. Weatherman was late with his forecast....RN/SI female let me know. She nearly attacked me when I went to feed fish in that tank. I knew a front was approaching when I saw the eggs she was protecting.  ;D ;D ;D

...cool....I have at least two pairs of them forming right now.....gonna have to separate them soon...it's getting brutal in there.....
Jon

wsantia1

I am up, coffee is great, finished my walk and did my W/Cs yesterday. I can now relax for the rest of the day. Sunny and hot projected today but with very low humidity. I'll take it. Probably will go to some pet stores later. I can take Kobe in there, they're air conditioned and he loves it in those shops. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Coffee done. breakfast done. Now, whether to call the handyman to replace the sink faucet or do it myself.

Been having an odor every time I open the cabinet door under the sink. Knew I had a water drip in there from the odor. Late yesterday I pulled out all the stuff under the sink - mostly useless stuff  - and there it was. Board's all wet down there. It's pressed sawdust board, so I started pulling out chunks of it with my hands, put a heating fan on it to start the dry-out process.

The way I feel today, I think I'll just call my handyman. We haven't been to a movie for a while so maybe that's what we'll do this afternoon. Let's see "Minions" or "Mission"?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron