• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:14:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 752
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 751
Total: 751

Thank you

Started by Barb, July 25, 2015, 07:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

......to any of you folks who said a kind word or sent a kind thought my way towards us selling our house.  It finally worked, and today we have happy buyers.  I met them yesterday and spent an hour talking with the couple from VT. who are moving south to get away from winters up there.  I was at the old house doing yardwork, and they came by and asked me 100 questions.  Today they want it.  It was one of 30 homes they  looked at.  They love my fish pond and my 3 acres of landscaping.  They are gardeners, have 3 Australian Shepards who will love the land, and love the house.  It has been a long 5 months waiting for a buyer.  Now my stress is lifted a lot.  Just stressed about Bill now.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Congrats, Barb.  I know that selling the old house is a huge weight off you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

That's wonderful news, Barb....actually the other day I thought about you folks, and the new house, I was wondering if you missed the old one much....and what became of it.........now I know..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Thanks Liz, Jon and Willie.  Yes, I feel much lighter. ;D
Willie, I have your caves made and they are drying now, fire later this coming week.   I will send you all a pic of the new place and our old one, one of these days.  Just hope the new buyers from Vermont will be able to tolerate the fire ants here, none up there.  One advantage of cold winters, no fire ants.
Barb

PaulineMi

Such good news Barb. I'm so happy for you. Hope things continue going in a positive direction now.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Congrats Barb. I know you feel better

Ron Sower

From a real estate agent...GRRRRRRAAAAAAT!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Great news Barb, one less thing to worry about.

Dennis

b125killer

Congrats Bard, I'm so happy you sold it.
Scott