• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 04:59:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 846
Total: 846

For the 'umpteenth' time today=====>

Started by Mugwump, January 19, 2013, 08:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I've had to chase down one of the 'demons' running down the hall with the metal bathroom sink stopper.....I've even left the sink half full of water...cripes, he just splashes and paws it until he hooks his claw on it, and then yanks it out.....freak'n demons, we're cursed for sure... :'(
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's funny, They are some little stinkers
Scott

PaulineMi

That's funny. I had a demon cat that would steal the bathmat. He seemed to like the pop, pop, pop of the little suction cups releasing as he pulled the mat loose. I put a few dots of minty toothpaste on the mat and he finally left it alone. Mouthwash is effective also.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

My cat doesn't steal but my dogs do.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 20, 2013, 08:46:16 AM
My cat doesn't steal but my dogs do.

I hope you weren't wearing that when he snagged it.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

shatanka

The demons are hilarious! Funny they even go in the water to pull the stopper out! And all this energy after getting snipped too! HAHA..didn't slow them down at all huh? And you were feeling bad for them..HA! LOL
And OMG to the bra stealing pup! lol  That is too funny...
I had a cat once that would steal rubber bands. He put them in his feed bowl to say, "I'm done and want more!" Weirdo, I don't get it?
Now I have one that loves plastic bags. If you can't find her, look in a plastic bag, and there she is, sleeping. When I come home from shopping and have the bags out after unloading the groceries, omg if she isn't trying to crawl in one.
Animals are so entertaining.

PaulineMi

Liz...my Dobe used to do the same thing as a pup. He'd run through the house so proud of himself. Brat!
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

JR

That is so funny. Ruby steals any remote and camera she can get a hold of.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

Socks and panties are a target, too.  Dogs like anything that smells of you.  Cats are just into stealing things for the entertainment value.

PaulineMi

We have a magnet on the fridge that says "Dogs think they're human. Cats think they're gods."

LizStreithorst

Cat's aren't Gods?  I always considered that to be a given.

Mugwump

Cats are finicky little creatures in cheap mink coats..... ;D
Jon