• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:03:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 775
Total: 775

For Beer Lovers

Started by LizStreithorst, January 22, 2015, 04:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sschind

Not to mention she assumes he was spending $5.00 each 20 years ago.  Now if she were to say if he stopped drinking beers and put that much away starting now in 20 year he could have a Ferrari that would make more sense although as Jon pointed out getting much interest on your money is tough.

Still, it was just a a joke and a pretty good one at that.

Besides, I'd rather have the beers.  Even if I had a Ferrari I would have to give up my smoking and gambling habits to be able to afford the insurance and if I did that it means I'd have to spend more time at home with my wife which means I'd probably go nuts and either shoot her or myself which means I'd be dead or in prison with no beer, no gambling, no cigarettes and no Ferrari. 

The sex might be better though.

Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

Quote from: sschind on January 23, 2015, 10:03:56 AM
Not to mention she assumes he was spending $5.00 each 20 years ago.  Now if she were to say if he stopped drinking beers and put that much away starting now in 20 year he could have a Ferrari that would make more sense although as Jon pointed out getting much interest on your money is tough.

Still, it was just a a joke and a pretty good one at that.

Besides, I'd rather have the beers.  Even if I had a Ferrari I would have to give up my smoking and gambling habits to be able to afford the insurance and if I did that it means I'd have to spend more time at home with my wife which means I'd probably go nuts and either shoot her or myself which means I'd be dead or in prison with no beer, no gambling, no cigarettes and no Ferrari. 

The sex might be better though.

LOL.......

It's like the guy that went to the Dr's office. The Dr asked him if he drank, smoked, chased women, gambled, stayed out late..?? yada yada...the guy siad no...he wanted to live as long as possible...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

the Dr replied....."why do you even care...???"..... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

These last 2 posts merit a "like".
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were