• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 10:03:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 733
Total: 733

BRINE SHRIMP DIRECT SITE

Started by ghonk, February 03, 2020, 11:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

Months ago I was going to place an order from BSD,got an error message when I tried to add something to the cart.

Figured they were having a problem with their site and ordered somewhere else.

I now need to order some SAN FRAN strain eggs from them,same shit,fatal error when I try adding anything to the cart.

I don't know what the hell is going on,unless it's a problem with my Edge browser.

Can someone please trying adding to a cart and see if they are getting the same error message.

And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

ghonk

Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

I can't add ANYTHING to the cart.
When I try to I just get the fatal error message page.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on February 03, 2020, 11:41:14 AM
I can't add ANYTHING to the cart.
When I try to I just get the fatal error message page.

..try clearing all your cookies and rebooting?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Paul Simon

ghonk

Nope,still doesn't work.
I will see if my brother can place the order from his ipad.

I still have some SAN FRAN eggs but they are OLD,so i'm guessing i'm going to get a bad hatch rate.

Pulled a batch last night,so i'm going to need them for the albino fry.

Paul Simon

ghonk

Site worked on ipad with Safari browser.
Goddamn shipping  cost almost as much as the eggs,sucks.

Paul Simon

waterboy

Did you log in to an account or just order as a guest?  I have had troubles adding to the cart when not logged in to my account.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on February 03, 2020, 01:57:00 PM
Did you log in to an account or just order as a guest?  I have had troubles adding to the cart when not logged in to my account.

...good idea Dale....also 'Edge' can get screwy too....I use Firefox without issues....and Safari seems to work for you too...

Jon

BallAquatics

They have multiple java script errors on their web pages.....

undefined mc1080fd3eda.js:455:13
Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: https://www.brineshrimpdirect.com/mc6/js/foundation/mc1080fd3eda.js
Source Map URL: jquery.number.min.js.map
TypeError: readCookie(...) is null myaccount:1201:49
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ lpfulllib.js:1:35316
downloadable font: kern: Too large subtable (font-family: "Open Sans" style:normal weight:600 stretch:100 src index:1) source: moz-extension://07272b9d-d553-4ccd-876b-5947787a13df/fonts/opensans/Semibold/OpenSans-Semibold.woff2?v=1.1.0
downloadable font: Table discarded (font-family: "Open Sans" style:normal weight:600 stretch:100 src index:1) source: moz-extension://07272b9d-d553-4ccd-876b-5947787a13df/fonts/opensans/Semibold/OpenSans-Semibold.woff2?v=1.1.0

It did allow me to add items to the cart though.  Probably a Micro$oft browser problem.  Back in the day, we all had to cobble up our web pages just to work with Internet Explorer, but then Chrome became the #1 browser and followed the standards.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I use chrome and I haven't had any problems with it not working.  Do you consider it a good one, Dennis?
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 03, 2020, 08:59:14 PM
Do you consider it a good one, Dennis?

Hi Liz. Yes it's at the top of my list.

Dennis