• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:34:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Tuesday's coffee....

Started by Mugwump, June 09, 2015, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Coffee's wonderful this morn'n, absolutely great  ;D  the heat is settling in here for the few days, and likely storms/rain right along with it...a couple errands on tap, then some putz'n and chill'n...I really need to clear the things that aren't being used out of the fish room.....old filters, broken lights that I'll never fix, yada yada....might even make room for another tank rack???.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

All is still in place after last night's torrential downfall. ??? :o  All is well in the basement so all is well. Now on to that first cup of coffee. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.....a dry basement on a new place is a good thing yes.... ;D

I wonder if Dennis got his barrels filled??   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 09, 2015, 05:17:17 AM
I wonder if Dennis got his barrels filled??   

Not exactly what I had hope for, but the collection system is all charged up.  The bulk of our rain came late last night between 10pm & midnight.

Probably mow here later this afternoon and then hit Mom's place tomorrow.  No more fish going out till next Monday.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Dark and stormy here right now.  Internet is in and out, dogs shivering by my feet.  I don't imagine I'll get carpenters today.  I'll be collecting water for the pairs, though :D
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

The day wasn't great.  It looked like there would be rain and thunder storms all day long.  It didn't happen.  I got this little piddling bit of water in my WC containers and no carpenters.  The phone never rang at work.  I got disgusted and came home at 12:30.  The sun is out now ::)  No carpenters is one thing, no soft rain water is one thing, no business is one thing, but put them all together and it sucks.

Mugwump

You need a pool.....nice rubber raft to float on...with cup holders too....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Now that sounds nice.  The cup holders would be a necessity 8)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 09, 2015, 04:48:42 PM
Now that sounds nice.  The cup holders would be a necessity 8)

You could drink those drinks with the little umbrella's on them too.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

I always got those little umbrellas stuck in my throat or esophagus and had to give up on those drinks! I would hack for days afterward....! :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 10, 2015, 11:26:07 AM
I always got those little umbrellas stuck in my throat or esophagus and had to give up on those drinks! I would hack for days afterward....! :o

I always took em off quick and threw them under the table.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

NOW he tells me this...!  >:( >:(
Where were you when I needed you, Mugs?  :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 10, 2015, 12:04:50 PM
NOW he tells me this...!  >:( >:(
Where were you when I needed you, Mugs?  :o :o

LOL..... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)