• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 04:43:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 523
Total: 523

Tuesday slow cooker...

Started by Mugwump, April 26, 2016, 06:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a corned beef for later... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Tonight ----pork roast or I'll slice it and grill pork tenderloins. Lucy's in charge of the sides...applesauce for sure.  Stan and Barb, our friends that take care of our livestock while we're gone, are coming over.

Last night we popped in on them and asked if they'd eaten yet and did they want to go with us to Applebee's. They were cooking a corned beef and said no. So I asked if they had enough for us!!  That was good corned beef!!!! |^| |^| We do that a lot with each other!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

It smells very, very, very good in here right now.....and I'm starved.... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I picked up to point cut corned beefs while I was at Wally World yesterday.  It will be crawfish pie for tonight, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 26, 2016, 01:25:50 PM
I picked up to point cut corned beefs while I was at Wally World yesterday.  It will be crawfish pie for tonight, though.

I have two in the freezer. I am determined to make one into a pastrami this summer. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 26, 2016, 01:30:50 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 26, 2016, 01:25:50 PM

I have two in the freezer. I am determined to make one into a pastrami this summer. mim mim mim

..only one left in the freezer here........but......we have a nice turkey, and a sweet big turkey breast to take out whenever.....plus frozen whole chickens that I'll cook out on the grill too....
Jon

Mugwump

MMmmmm...almost time !!!!!.....crescent rolls are baking now... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Lucy decided to slow cook the pork in the crockpot. It was still good.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron