• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 06:53:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 543
Total: 543

Wednesday night chow....

Started by Mugwump, August 29, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Spaghetti sauce done...now sitting to work a bit.....smells awfully good in here... :D |eat| :D.....

All's ready except cooking the spaghetti in a while.....I'm starved  wfwf...can't wait...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

BLTs for supper. Have to do something with all the tomatoes from the garden. Some years there are bunches, some years there aren't many. This is one of the bunches years.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 29, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
BLTs for supper. Have to do something with all the tomatoes from the garden. Some years there are bunches, some years there aren't many. This is one of the bunches years.

We're getting a good crop too....delicious  |^|...got some in the sauce too....green peppers too..... |^| :) |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...gotta tell ya...that spaghetti was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! |^|.....yup, stuffed... ;)
Jon

wiggs

Dale, When you get to many tomatoes to eat right away, chop them up put them in a freezer bag juice and all, ( I use the gallon size, but don`t fill it up all the way) then lay them flat and freeze them, use them all Winter for soups,stews, sauces, and Salsia. They taste like they came out of the garden that way. really good, adds a lot of flavor to everything. It doesn`t take a lot of time either.
Jan

waterboy

Thank you.  I will give that a try.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 30, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
Thank you.  I will give that a try.

...works exceptionally well on pot roast  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Rotel chicken with cheese on top.  The oven is still preheating and I am starving.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 30, 2018, 04:28:56 PM
Rotel chicken with cheese on top.  The oven is still preheating and I am starving.

..so you're going to have a retro meal to Wednesday night,,,,???...this is Thursday ya know.... huh
Jon