• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 10:52:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38

just got some very bad news

Started by greydragon, September 14, 2017, 12:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greydragon

I took my Step dad to his Doctor appointment and we got some very bad news, he is dying they said Hospice will be calling soon and we need to make all the plans and contact his kids and tell them.even though the man has been mean to me i still am crying about this and then to top it off my mom had eye surgery a few days ago on one eye and monday she has the other one done the first eye i hope they redo as she has trouble seeing out of it .so right now my life SUCKS,  for months now i have had to drive everyone around where ever they want to go even if its 2:00 am i take them i am trying my best to be a good son but i just dont know how much longer i can take this .i have not told my mom how much pain i am in everyday.thanks for letting me get this off my chest i hope it helps me a little bit

Barb

Let me be the first to offer my sympathy.  Just do what you can to help those who depend on you.  I bet they all appreciate your help, especially now.  Take care of yourself,
Barb

LizStreithorst

I'm so sorry.  Life can sure suck sometimes.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

..hang in there, man...it's tough sometimes, but what goes around, comes back around to you...the universe has that way of doing things...I was just talking about this with the friend I drove to WallyWorld yesterday...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....just keep on keeping on......I'm root'n for you ....peace my friend....keep the faith, you can do this... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I hope it all works out for you. I know what you are going through. It isn't easy but you will be happy that you were there for them. Hang in there.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

greydragon

thanks for all the concern that y'all have given
well he fell today in the bathroom good news he is not hurt didnt break anything even skin bad news is i saw things that can not be unseen! hopefully people from the church will be coming by to see him today. more bad news is after he dies we will be having to move so we will be going back home where we belong back to the Des Moines area.  does anyone know if marmorkrebs are legal in Iowa?good news is i might get to see some of you guys at some shows soon!! happy about that ,now i just need to find a good fish club in or near Des Moines

greydragon

well the doctor now say he has less than 24 hours to live please pray for my MOM

Ron Sower

...I'm thinking about your family and hope the transition goes well for all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..Your family is in our thoughts and prayers....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Quote from: greydragon on September 22, 2017, 11:08:44 AM
well the doctor now say he has less than 24 hours to live please pray for my MOM

I will.

greydragon

well he died at 3:41 this afternoon and the vultures are already calling asking what all stuff he had and what they can come get

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

greydragon

so in about 4-6 weeks my mom and i will be moving up to Iowa hope to find a good but cheap place to live and a good job for myself

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on September 22, 2017, 05:56:16 PM
so in about 4-6 weeks my mom and i will be moving up to Iowa hope to find a good but cheap place to live and a good job for myself

...good luck with your new adventure.... |^|
Jon