• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:53:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 772
Total: 772

Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, October 20, 2016, 05:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...been up for a bit....couldn't sleep  huh.....but the coffee's very good, and the Cubs won..... |^|

...I have no idea what the day will bring...guess I'll just ride the flow..............

40's now...50's for a high today.....that'll work... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Coffee is definitely great at this time. It's going to be another beautiful day with temps going up to the mid 70s and plenty of sunshine.

Not much on tap here. Have a friend coming in from out of town to pick up some stuff he left behind in my garage when he moved a couple of weeks ago. Other than that I will just be relaxing much of the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on October 20, 2016, 05:00:32 AM
...been up for a bit....

Same here, but I've been doing water changes....  nice steady rain, don't want to waste any, or left the system get completely full and overflow.  lol

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 20, 2016, 05:51:26 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 20, 2016, 05:00:32 AM
...been up for a bit....

Same here, but I've been doing water changes....  nice steady rain, don't want to waste any, or left the system get completely full and overflow.  lol

Dennis

|^| +1.....I might do some water changes myself later.....if I can get motivated at all.....but right now...blah....

Pot #2 tho.....there's hope.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...good morning guys...it's been almost a week since I was here... Dean is an early morning riser and likes to start the work on the room early so my routine is off....i've been missing the group...it's going to take forever to go back and catch up on all the posts!!!

...coffee's good today...and like others recently, I'm having it by myself...Lucy has been sick with a cold and sleeping in and by the time she's up we've started working on the room...she's feeling better starting yesterday....

...I'm loving the weather here....still in the 80s and 90s....and I enjoy going to the pool and hot tub late in the afternoons and sometimes at night, when I lay back and watch the stars come out....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 20, 2016, 09:26:03 AM
...good morning guys...it's been almost a week since I was here... Dean is an early morning riser and likes to start the work on the room early so my routine is off....i've been missing the group...it's going to take forever to go back and catch up on all the posts!!!

...coffee's good today...and like others recently, I'm having it by myself...Lucy has been sick with a cold and sleeping in and by the time she's up we've started working on the room...she's feeling better starting yesterday....

...I'm loving the weather here....still in the 80s and 90s....and I enjoy going to the pool and hot tub late in the afternoons and sometimes at night, when I lay back and watch the stars come out....

Hey Ron, good see ya pop in...the room must being taking shape pretty well by now....got pics yet?  8)

Tell M's Lucy to feel better....get out in the sun a bit....good ole sunshine does wonders for colds, etc... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...fresh afternoon pot brewing.............we have a frost warning tonight.....likely tomorrow night too... huh

...good....that'll get rid of the last of the bugs.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

To day is the day they said we might get a rain.  It got a bit overcast earlier, but it didn't happen.  It looks like it well be another whole week of bone dry before we have the next chance of rain.

I hate to do this when the summer grass should still be green and the winter rye should be sprouting but the grass is dry and the rye can't come up without moisture.  I'll buy a few bales of hay this week end.  My horses can't live on that old dried up stuff no matter how much I feed them.
Always move forward. Never look back.