• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 10:35:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 726
Total: 726

Friday coffee..

Started by Mugwump, December 23, 2016, 06:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morning all !!

...great coffee on a cold morn'n here.....ice pellets/snow for us today.....and a wet weekend too...

..putz'n in the fish room, getting ready for the gang coming tomorrow, errands?....it's an exciting time of year  |^|

..I'll likely go feed Kasey's fish early this morn'n  huh

...now?...more coffee  ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  A bit of chill in the air here as well.  Lazy day on tap.  Finish up a bit of IT work, take the dog through the bank drive-thru, maybe stop at the market for some veggies and a pound of ground beef.

Sounds like a real exciting day, doesn't it!!!

Dennis

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee was great as is the weather. Going up to the high 40s today with lots of sunshine. Going to rain tomorrow though and I have to drive up to NYC in the morning. I think I'll be leaving around 6 am so that I can miss some traffic. It's a 2.5 hour drive for me.

Have a couple of guys from the local club coming by to buy some Angels and BNs from my. I told then that I only have pre breeders and adults so that will have to do. Not worried about the competition since neither of these guys is ready for the investment and commitment necessary to set up a breeding operation. lol Hell for that matter neither am I. huh Anyway hopefully this will allow me to consolidate and take down a couple of more tanks.

I have three breeding pairs that are untouchable (except for the right price). I also have my L144s. L183s and L340s that are off limits. They can have all of the brown snots that they want.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 now.....and I don't feel like doing anything at the moment..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

My only dog of the day isn't coming until 10 or 10:30 so I'm taking my time getting to work.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..finally up and at 'em....fish fed, wash started, bowl of cereal, fresh pot of coffee.....bring it on  |^| LOL
Jon

wallace

Good Morning. Getting blasted with wind, there is a snow storm due tonight.

Company is gone, so now I can focus on the air piping. I need to go back to the hardware store for parts. I got to thinking there needs to be some threaded unions (valves?) here and there so parts of the system can be worked on or altered without having to shut it all down and wait for glue to dry, etc.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on December 23, 2016, 11:32:48 AM
Good Morning. Getting blasted with wind, there is a snow storm due tonight.

Company is gone, so now I can focus on the air piping. I need to go back to the hardware store for parts. I got to thinking there needs to be some threaded unions (valves?) here and there so parts of the system can be worked on or altered without having to shut it all down and wait for glue to dry, etc.

Yup...well placed valves can be a big plus..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

We made it to Tacoma ok. So far the coffee every morning has been great, in fact I've been having several cups a day because our daughter keeps this house so freaking cold! 68 degrees. Can you believe that? It is typically Grey Misty and gloomy outside. Welcome to the Seattle area in the winter...!
The sunny days in AZ have really spoiled me...even when it's cool there.

At least we're not getting blasted with the really cold and snowy weather some of you are getting....I'm going for another cup of coffee.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 23, 2016, 12:45:04 PM
We made it to Tacoma ok. So far the coffee every morning has been great, in fact I've been having several cups a day because our daughter keeps this house so freaking cold! 68 degrees. Can you believe that? It is typically Grey Misty and gloomy outside. Welcome to the Seattle area in the winter...!
The sunny days in AZ have really spoiled me...even when it's cool there.

At least we're not getting blasted with the really cold and snowy weather some of you are getting....I'm going for another cup of coffee.

..good to hear that you've arrived....#1's house is cool, too, in the winter.... huh.... I just wear long sleeves over there... |^|....and drink my coffee too  |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Errands done, IT work done, meatloaf in the oven.....  time for some Bowl Game action!!!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Hope you like the meatloaf, Dennis.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 23, 2016, 04:29:18 PM

....regardless the recipe..it's pretty hard to not like meat loaf.....LOL
Jon

BallAquatics

Thank you Liz.  It was just as you described... wonderful!!!   |^|   If I can keep Frank from eating it all, I'm looking forward to a nice slice on a meatloaf sandwich tomorrow.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 23, 2016, 05:46:21 PM

Thank you Liz.  It was just as you described... wonderful!!!   |^|   If I can keep Frank from eating it all, I'm looking forward to a nice slice on a meatloaf sandwich tomorrow.

Dennis

.....you're making me hungry here folks.. huh
Jon