• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:27:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 727
Total: 728

Coffee on Wednesday..

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2016, 05:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...a cold 22deg's..but possibly going about freezing later  huh   that'd be nice  |^|

..very good coffee this morning..MMMmmm ..almost pot #2 time ?

..errands and grocery shopping this morning...middle of the week, the stores are way less crowded  |^|

..later, I need to do some water changes and tidy up in the fish room....starting to accumulate some junk down there....boxes, trash, etc.

...more coffee...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Actually, it is Pot #2 time..... :P...brewing now...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Making up for lost time with the coffee this morning...  pot #2 here as well.  Was tired last night, slept in until around 5 this morning.  We are back to normal yearly temps here with daytime highs in the mid to upper 30's.  Forecast for 48 Sunday and 58 Monday.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 21, 2016, 05:30:34 AM
Morning Jon.  Making up for lost time with the coffee this morning...  pot #2 here as well.  Was tired last night, slept in until around 5 this morning.  We are back to normal yearly temps here with daytime highs in the mid to upper 30's.  Forecast for 48 Sunday and 58 Monday.

Dennis

..sadly for us, Xmas day is supposed to be warmer...but.....calling for 1/2"+ rain/sleet/ice?.....
Jon

BallAquatics

No sleet here, but calling for fairly steady rain all day Sunday through early evening on Monday.  Should make the fishes happy.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 21, 2016, 05:40:40 AM
No sleet here, but calling for fairly steady rain all day Sunday through early evening on Monday.  Should make the fishes happy.   |^|

Dennis

..it'll probably get colder and give us 6" of snow....LOL...better than ice by far...
Jon

BallAquatics

I'm off to update the payroll system at the local Methodist Church in Springfield this morning.  Always nice to visit with the church ladies and get a good word put in from Pastor Vicki.

Still waiting for my computer parts.  Seller used that funky FedEx / USPS system where they go round & round before finally landing.  Putting together some laptops to for two oldest grand kids.  Should be interesting to see how they hold up.....

Dennis

wsantia1

The coffee is great and it is a very balmy 19 degrees here. This is the mildest 19 degrees I've felt in a long time. There is absolutely no wind so it feels no worse than going into a butcher's freezer.

I've got to do the house work that I've supposedly been doing for the last two days. I will get in a WC on the 150 and a couple of the 20s. lol

Christmas is going to be great with temps around 45 to 50 with no snow, sleet or rain. This will make my drive up and down the I-95 corridor so much smoother.

In recent years when I used to fly from Chicago to NYC for the Christmas period it was a real PITA. These days, family get togethers are so much simpler. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...errands and shopping done.... wfwf wfwf wfwf $$$$$$$  wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf....LOL   
Jon