• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 09:22:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES

Started by Mugwump, September 26, 2013, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

This looks really good...MMMMmmmm

"PARMESAN CRUSTED POTATOES"

3 small to medium baking potatoes, halved lengthwise (longer, thinner potatoes work well)
2 ? tablespoons olive oil
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
? teaspoon kosher or sea salt and a few turns of the pepper mill
Chives, optional
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat the bottom of a 9?9-baking dish with the olive oil, and then evenly distribute the grated Parmesan over the olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Place the potato halves, cut side down, on top of the cheese mixture and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the potatoes are very tender when pierced with the tip of a knife. Precise baking time will depend on the thickness of your potatoes.
Cool for five minutes before serving. Remove to a platter with a metal spatula, and garnish with snipped chives, if desired. Leftovers are equally delicious reheated in the oven.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Had them once before. Loved them!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

This sounds so good and easy I am going to try it Sunday eve. when we have guests over for dinner.  I may serve sour cream on the side?  I will report back...
Barb

Barb

Really good, and I made them even better with sour cream on the side.  And they look good too.  Try them, you won't be disappointed, couldn't be easier, baked them in the oven right next to the chicken.
Barb

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson