• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 08:44:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 747
Total: 747

Early Friday coffee....

Started by Mugwump, September 19, 2014, 04:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....woke up, got up, started coffee about 3 am this morning...???...huh??...slept hard and then just couldn't roll over and go back to sleep......oh well....coffee's good. I'll grab a nap later, I guess..??
now it's time for another cup....'er pot???? ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2014, 04:01:27 AM
....woke up, got up, started coffee about 3 am this morning...???...huh??...slept hard and then just couldn't roll over and go back to sleep......oh well....coffee's good. I'll grab a nap later, I guess..??

I'm on my second cup now. Now I'm ready to walk the dog. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.... ;D

??? has your email changed??....I had one kick back..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2014, 04:19:00 AM
Morn'n Willie.... ;D

I don't know why it did not work it looked ok.  I just put in a new one just in case. Try me there.
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 19, 2014, 04:14:07 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2014, 04:01:27 AM

I'm on my second cup now. Now I'm ready to walk the dog. ;D

Well the dog is not ready to walk so I guess I'll have that 3rd cup while I am waiting.  ??? ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 19, 2014, 04:24:03 AM
Morn'n Willie.... ;D

I don't know why it did not work it looked ok.  I just put in a new one just in case. Try me there.

YHM....let's see if this works?.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2014, 04:52:07 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 19, 2014, 04:24:03 AM
Morn'n Willie.... ;D

YHM....let's see if this works?.... ;D

check your PM's in a minute.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

....well, I'm just awake enough for a nap..... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Cereal & coffee this morning. Then I spent a couple hours refining the wording for my ad in our community newsletter.

Time for some lunch, maybe with a Bud Lite Lime!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

I just got home from the pain clinic.  Oh joy....I get to go in for another rhizotomy in two weeks.  :-\  Doc "burns" the nerves in three lumbar vertebrae....both sides for a total of six.  I had it done two years ago and it's not a pleasant memory.  However it's a better option than heavy duty drugs or surgery.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 19, 2014, 03:42:40 PM
I just got home from the pain clinic.  Oh joy....I get to go in for another rhizotomy in two weeks.  :-\  Doc "burns" the nerves in three lumbar vertebrae....both sides for a total of six.  I had it done two years ago and it's not a pleasant memory.  However it's a better option than heavy duty drugs or surgery.

Tell him to prescribe some good wacky backy for the pain.... ;D   it doesn't sound pleasant, that's for sure.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

This is the first time I've heard that you suffer chronic pain, Pauline.  I'm sorry....Hope the doc makes you feel better.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I hope you feel better after the procedure Pauline.
Willie

Mugwump

..I've been up to long, I'm about to fall asleep....right where I sit....ZZZZzzzzzzzz.....really...
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on September 19, 2014, 03:46:57 PM

Tell him to prescribe some good wacky backy for the pain.... ;D   it doesn't sound pleasant, that's for sure.....

Hmmmm...maybe that's why I never suffered from back pain back in the day.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)