• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:56:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 553
Total: 553

This forum

Started by GraphicGr8s, August 25, 2014, 02:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 26, 2014, 01:17:13 PM
Well I can figure out who Sam is but what about Carla, Cliff and Norm? And of course beloved Coach?

Well, I know I ain't Carla..!!!   ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 26, 2014, 04:24:10 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 26, 2014, 01:17:13 PM
Well I can figure out who Sam is but what about Carla, Cliff and Norm? And of course beloved Coach?

Well, I know I ain't Carla..!!!   ;D

ok Norm.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Everyone.....all together now....."NOOORM!"    ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 26, 2014, 05:51:55 PM
Everyone.....all together now....."NOOORM!"    ;D ;D ;D

LOL..... ;D     
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I will be Carla.

I'll tell y'all something personal about this forum that few of you know.  It's the only forum I'm on where I'm not considered a trouble maker.  It's because everyone here is kind.  My signature here is "Live with your arms wide open"  On Simply my signature is "Mama Bear
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

We all love ya Liz!  You have brought many a thoughtful discussion to the forum.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 29, 2014, 12:01:14 PM
We all love ya Liz!  You have brought many a thoughtful discussion to the forum.

Dennis

Yeppers.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Liz gave me the kick in the butt I needed to get discus.  And I absolutely love them.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Liz, i don't think your a trouble maker. Your just honest about your opinons. I for one appreciate it. If i wanted a honest opinion on a fish, you would be the first one i would ask. I know you will tell me like it is good or bad.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on August 29, 2014, 06:21:14 PM
Liz, i don't think your a trouble maker. Your just honest about your opinons. I for one appreciate it. If i wanted a honest opinion on a fish, you would be the first one i would ask. I know you will tell me like it is good or bad.

;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

You are all very nice and it humbles me.  Can we please change the subject now?  This thread is about the forum, not about me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Which brings us to Cliff....???...anybody know the 'Buffalo theory' ???? ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

"Well you see, Norm, it's like this...A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the lowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
  In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were