• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 10:36:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 492
Total: 492

Monday jungle weather

Started by Mugwump, August 25, 2014, 07:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Humidity 98%, dew point a79%, temp about 78 deg's already......dang sticky out there....it's supposed to hit the 90's too....so it's a putz'n day here.. ;D ..the coffee is so good this morning, really good...fact is...I'm going for yet another cup too....(another pot LOL)... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Gale and I are having breakfast with an old friend today. He retired a couple years ago and we haven't seen him since then. Should be fun.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on August 25, 2014, 07:28:56 AM
Gale and I are having breakfast with an old friend today. He retired a couple years ago and we haven't seen him since then. Should be fun.

...gathering with old friends is always fun....have a good time.......biscuits & gravy???? ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I'm gonna try for an asparagus omelet. They're great. I have been known to really get into steak and eggs, though . . . . . . . . .

GraphicGr8s

Heck down here that's a typical day.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 25, 2014, 12:08:27 PM

Well you can just keep it down there.....LOL...enjoy  ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on August 25, 2014, 01:10:34 PM

I believe in sharing one's good fortune. So I am sending it to you!

Man I was out doing some yard work yesterday and it was stifling. Doesn't help being down 30% lung function in this heat. My problem is I always seem to go just beyond the point that it bothers me. Then it takes a while to catch the breath.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on August 25, 2014, 02:11:45 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 25, 2014, 01:10:34 PM

I believe in sharing one's good fortune. So I am sending it to you!

Man I was out doing some yard work yesterday and it was stifling. Doesn't help being down 30% lung function in this heat. My problem is I always seem to go just beyond the point that it bothers me. Then it takes a while to catch the breath.

....it's the same with me, first off I don't like it anymore...2nd, you can't do anything outside because the air is so thick....ugly stuff...
Jon

Mugwump

..here come the boom boom's a roll'n in.........temps dropped but the air is saturated with moisture....blah..
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Got home from work and it was actually pleasant. High must have moved north a bit. Feels good. Won't be many days like that until October.

GraphicGr8s

Right now it is cooler in Tampon FL than it is in NYC.

Ron Sower

We're having great weather here now. In the high 70s and low 80s. No rain!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron