• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 08:01:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Just peachie...

Started by Mugwump, August 23, 2014, 06:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..97% humidity..dew point 73 degs....headed toward 90 deg highs...and this...I think we'll see 'Tarzan & Jane' later on today, eh???

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

We didn't get any flooding like they did down the road from us the other day, but it is 98% humidity everyday now, and temps about the same with the heat index.  Can hardly wait for winter!!!  Good luck with yours Jon.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 23, 2014, 07:08:43 AM
We didn't get any flooding like they did down the road from us the other day, but it is 98% humidity everyday now, and temps about the same with the heat index.  Can hardly wait for winter!!!  Good luck with yours Jon.
Barb

Snow blowing the driveway has a certain appeal at the moment....LOL  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I'm sure you guys may have seen the news a few weeks ago about the raging fires in central Washington, right? Now the area is devastated by flooding rivers.  The place we go to meet up with cousins on Memorial and Labor Days is near there, but hasn't been hit specifically by the fires or floods.  However, they have had reduced business because people don't want to travel in the area currently or they think the RV park was hit also.

We're still heading up and over that way next week for the holiday.  Will come back after the holiday is over. Ducky is in the shop getting his roof leaks sealed in case it does rain.
Quote from: Mugwump on August 23, 2014, 07:37:06 AM
Quote from: Barb on August 23, 2014, 07:08:43 AMtemps about the same with the heat index.  Can hardly wait for winter!!!  Good luck with yours Jon.
Barb

Snow blowing the driveway has a certain appeal at the moment....LOL  ;D

Hush your mouths! I can't believe you guys wrote those things!  >:(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Winter's not so bad...love the snow...but hate it when it gets colder than 5 below.....blizzards are cool too......warm summer days are awesome......hot/humid days suck...been there done that... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Except for a couple of days where we had flooding type rain, the summer weather here has been superb. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  There is "No Way" I am am looking forward to the winter. ??? Fall & spring I'll deal with. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.