• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:12:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 643
Total: 643

Hey folks, welcome Ed

Started by Mugwump, February 25, 2014, 05:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

All around good guy, and fellow fish keeper.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wiggs

Hi Ed, sorry I was working when you and your wife came to visit. Welcome to the forum!  ;D
Jan

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

Hi Ed.  I don't know a thing about you.  Let's hear about you and your fish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

EdKaz

Thanks Jon,and all for the welcome.

Sorry we missed you too wiggs..... Im finally back on my feet and hope we'll have plenty of more chances to meet up.

QuoteI don't know a thing about you.  Let's hear about you and your fish

Hi......My name is Ed....I am a fishaholic.

Health issues forced a break for a few years, tore down the tanks and stored most of them...... Just picked up a few Fish from Mugwump yesterday to help get things started again. The Pair wasnt in MY tank 3-4 hours and laid a nice batch of eggs......unfortunately the pair had em for dinner this evening. Ill be ready for the next batch.

I have a few tanks going now, getting things sorted and back up a lil at a time.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here are a few (to save me a lot of typing) of what I DID have going. The "plan" is to NOT bring it ALL back on line......but as my wife and friends can attest to......I was never real good at following plans too well.

BillT

Nice fish room!

Lots of tanks, lots of room.

Mugwump

Yep, it's a great place to sit and watch em too....Ed and I, share our love of coffee too ;D....hidden somewhere back there is an enormous slot car track... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

That slot car track is currently being used as a LARGE "sorting table" as I dig aquarium stuff back out and go through it deciding what to keep and what isnt worth keeping anymore. Amazing how much JUNK I had accumulated......and saved  ???

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on February 26, 2014, 07:11:48 AM
That slot car track is currently being used as a LARGE "sorting table" as I dig aquarium stuff back out and go through it deciding what to keep and what isnt worth keeping anymore. Amazing how much JUNK I had accumulated......and saved  ???

yes sir.....I have to go through the mess of crap here too, in the spring....it's nice to find some of those things that you were looking for...but couldn't find....LOL
Jon

EdKaz

Quoteit's nice to find some of those things that you were looking for...but couldn't find....LOL

Oh there has definitely been MANY of those......."damn, thats where I put it" :o moments in the past couple weeks.

b125killer

Hi Ed, Welcome to the forum. You have a nice set up.
Scott

PaulineMi

Hello Ed.  You certainly aren't a rookie!  Great  fishroom.  Keep us posted on how you bring things back together again.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

EverythingAquatic

Welcome!  Nice to meet you.  Great fish room.