• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 03:50:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 842
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 837
Total: 837

Sunday coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 02, 2017, 06:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very good this morn'n......50's out there now, but headed to the 80's and thorms by this afternoon......

..might do a quick mow early before it gets messy out there...... huh.....sure glad we had some better weather yesterday when we were our messing around... |^|

..not much planned yet, but we'll need to grab something to defrost for grilling on the 4th....chicken breasts?....boigers?.....both?... huh huh huh huh

.. time for a refill............brb folks 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....and haven't even fed the fish yet..... huh.....they're sleeping in this morn'n  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great this morning. still have to do my house cleaning before my guest get here this evening. Actually it does not look bad and my kids think of me as a neat freak (compared to them (slobs) I am).

It is hot, hot, hot today. No more rain in sight but not as humid as yesterday.

Fireworks started last night and all of a sudden Kobe became a "velcro dog". lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 02, 2017, 08:00:55 AM
Coffee is great this morning. still have to do my house cleaning before my guest get here this evening. Actually it does not look bad and my kids think of me as a neat freak (compared to them (slobs) I am).

It is hot, hot, hot today. No more rain in sight but not as humid as yesterday.

Fireworks started last night and all of a sudden Kobe became a "velcro dog". lol

....LOL....poor Kobe.....we're waiting for Sassy's inaugural 4th fireworks......so far, noises don't bother her, but fireworks are different that thunder.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Morning all...! 8)

...had my smoothie and read a little bit....then started on removing the light in Lucy's room and put together the ceiling fan...waiting to hear back from my electrician friend to help me make sure I get the wires correct as I hook them up...

...started the bedsheets in the washing machine and blew a breaker....this is the one that is running the AC in Lucy's shed...so can't run the AC, washing machine and golf cart charger at the same time huh...I'm powering the AC and charger on an extension cord....I need to get a heavier one until we run electricity from the post on that lot to the sheds... |^|

...all our closest friends are back now and we'll hit the pool together later this afternoon...  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...ceiling fan is up now...gotta get my electrician buddy to tell me why the light and fan don't work separately from the two wall switches... huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 02, 2017, 02:55:54 PM
...ceiling fan is up now...gotta get my electrician buddy to tell me why the light and fan don't work separately from the two wall switches... huh

Why would they?.....should be two different circuits on those switches...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 02, 2017, 03:06:03 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 02, 2017, 02:55:54 PM

Why would they?.....should be two different circuits on those switches...
Think it's going to have to stay that way for now....I'm not going to screw around with it...the pull chain is fine...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron