• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 06:42:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 737
Total: 738

Sunday coffee & more rain...

Started by Mugwump, April 02, 2017, 06:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n all.......a great cup of coffee, and a rainy morn'n here....I was hoping for another nice day for us...but..it's not to be....the next few days will bring more rain to the area.....

..fish room putz'n, more coffee, and some tunes ......nothing planned...

now for more coffee......Hmm?....maybe a quick trip for some doughnuts or bagels??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...Pot #2......and we're moving slow this morn'n...... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Rain won't move in here until tonight.  Sticking the DeWalt battery in the freezer hasn't worked yet.  Guess I'll mow today. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Coffee is great and the weather is even better. Lots of sunshine and themps will be in the 60s.  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...coffee good here too!...sunshine back in full swing here after 2 days of clouds...heading to the Grand Canyon for a couple days and leaving in about an hour and half...gotta pack...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

,,,Have fun.....head for the bottom trails.....beautiful down there.... |^|
Jon

wallace

Cleaning out that little old barrel ended up taking all day. I had to drill a new hole and replace the rinky-dink spigot with a bulkhead, drive to town for plumbing parts for the pump.. et.. et.. cetera.

Now for some dinner.

Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2017, 11:21:22 AM
,,,Have fun.....head for the bottom trails.....beautiful down there.... |^|

...Alas...feet and back are in too poor condition to the the hiking any more...did stop at just about all the viewpoints in the National Park from the southern rim though...exhilarating... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron