• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 01:24:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

A sunny Sunday

Started by Ron Sower, December 12, 2021, 11:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hello Muggers....!

Another busy day yesterday.... Picked up plants and sold Colombian ramshorns and assassins...biggest project was some fishroom cleanup & still not finished... water change on a 125...planted the new plants...

Lucy was going to a big nursery/gift store today with Barbara but Barbara can't go today...I might take her and a book so when I can't walk any more I'll find a place or go to the car and read...later I'll do a75g water change... also gotta stop at homely despot and pick up some cup-hooks so eBay guy can screw them into the fascia so I can hang Xmas lights tonight or tomorrow...

Y'all have a good day now....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

I found some large hooks in the shed to get started with screwing them into the fascia metal...I hope I can find some more at the store that match them...I'm doing the low parts I can reach from the ground...I'll borrow a ladder from across the street tomorrow when Nick gets here...

Heading out to stores in an hour or so..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hey Ron and everyone. Another busy day here too. I got a late start this morning due to some late night drinking and I am glad I had no real work on the agenda today.

I putzed around with the shrimp and the snails and then I went to a neighbor's house for some cake in celebration of her birthday. There was some ice cream and alcoholic beverages but I declined on the drinking and ice cream for today. The cake was delicious.

At the moment I am watching a little football but I know I won't last through the whole game because I only  had 4 good hours of sleep last night.

Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.