• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 08:14:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 848
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 767
Total: 767

Demons, dogs, and storms....

Started by Mugwump, July 13, 2015, 08:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Manny went under the bed, Bandit(Lucifer) sat on the back of the love seat and watched out the window, Heidi makes little 'monkey' noises and runs in circles, Abby mostly just slept........what a crew.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Sounds like a good title for a book!  Lots of rain here today, finally.  I can see my garden smiling.  Hope your storms do no damage.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on July 13, 2015, 10:34:38 AM
Sounds like a good title for a book!  Lots of rain here today, finally.  I can see my garden smiling.  Hope your storms do no damage.
Barb

..a few leaves/branches down, but not bad here.....everything's growing like crazy.....suns out now, warm/hot humid......it's a lull before the afternoon rounds begin anew.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson