• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 07:59:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 342
Total: 343

A Visit to Bob Schneider's Cory Catfishery

Started by BallAquatics, March 06, 2013, 04:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Ted Judy visits a Chicago area fish breeder... enjoy!

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Thanks Dennis. I am always trying o pick up info on the cory
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

P4Angels

Ted Judy will be in Seattle this Tuesday, March 12, a former high school science teacher and now full-time stay-at-home dad with a fish room, is an addicted aquarist with over 25 years of fish keeping and breeding experience. He is a generalist who enjoys all types of fish from anabantids to tetras, but always finds plenty of room in his fish room for fish from West Africa (especially the dwarf cichlids). He is a prolific speaker, proficient writer and wants to be a better photographer. Ted's presentation will be Raising Fry from Egg to Adolescence.

Ted says: Getting the fish to spawn is only the tip of the iceberg for a fish breeder. This talk presents problems associated with raising fry and provides strategies to overcome them. The information is applicable to any type of freshwater fish, and covers feeding, housing, maintenance and other challenging fry-raising situations.
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Nice guy, easy  tp talk to....tel him Jon and Dennis say 'hi'.....we've both talked with him a few times....he's from the Madisin, Wisc area....he even gave a talk,etc at a QC swap in Davenport..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Just found out today the Mr. Judy is scheduled to come and see my fish room on tuesday.  Who know you might see the fish room in one of his videos....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

ilroost

thats great, love watching his video's. looking forward to it

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on March 08, 2013, 11:46:51 PM
Just found out today the Mr. Judy is scheduled to come and see my fish room on tuesday.  Who know you might see the fish room in one of his videos....

Cool....have fun.... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

greydragon