• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 10:07:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 347
Total: 347

Peruvian Wild Cross Male Angel

Started by PaulineMi, April 08, 2013, 07:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Caught a nice picture of my pretty boy that I thought I'd share. He's displaying his spawning finest.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

That's one fine Angel, Paulline.....sweeeeeeeet  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

BallAquatics

That's what I'm talkin' about!  Very pretty fish Pauline.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Thanks Jon, ilroost and Dennis.

This guy and his honey are just waiting for their new tankmates from Jon to arrive.  ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 08, 2013, 08:13:47 PM

This guy and his honey are just waiting for their new tankmates from Jon to arrive.  ;)

They're growing.....what size is good for you?.....nickels??..quarters???....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

He is a pretty angel. I like it when they show off to the ladies.   
Scott

Frank The Plumber

Nice red in the crown on him. If you have a successful spawn of these as true wild form Peru's I am interested. I'm using Peru forms for most of my size and shape out crossing and to develop and have a very pure pair would be a great asset. I'm also trying to take some of that red and place it into the green glitter line I have developing. A GG with a red crown like that or perhaps red flecking would be really awesome looking.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

shatanka

He's so fine Pauline! Love the red crown and the spots !

Jdmcfast

Josh

PaulineMi

Thanks to all of you for the kind words.  :)

Frank...here's what Steve told me about offspring from these two:

They are 50% wild Peruvian that are het for Blue and Gold.  25%
of their offspring will be Gold, with 25% of those being
Platinum. The rest will look like Silvers, with 25% expressing
the Blue trait.

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on April 08, 2013, 08:24:19 PM
Quote from: PaulineMi on April 08, 2013, 08:13:47 PM

PM sent.

They're growing.....what size is good for you?.....nickels??..quarters???....