• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 04:31:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 517
Total: 517

Sunday morn'n coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, June 01, 2014, 06:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....and the coffee is good  ;D.......hotter than bejabbers today, more humid, and rain/storms moving through.....most likely a putz'n day for sure..........now..more coffee  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Grass is cut.... ;D   now to relax....might cook on the grill later.......'boigers' and Bush's beans ;D
Anyone need a blackberry bush?.....ours has runners growing all over the place...LOL..one is about three foot tall already ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Working in the fishroom/office. Some water changes and cleaning up needed.  The cleaning up is mostly paperwork (bills, etc..).
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 01, 2014, 10:55:16 AM
Working in the fishroom/office. Some water changes and cleaning up needed.  The cleaning up is mostly paperwork (bills, etc..).

..great, wanna pay mine too... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I've been picking through the worms and feeding them.  I took a break and weeded for a while.  I'd doing it the old fashioned way this year.  No much.  Things I expected to come up well didn't.  Something that I'd forgotten about came up fairly well.  Something I hadn't planted for 2 years is coming up unexpectedly!  Lot's of weeds too  :(  Nice day despite the fact that it is grey and dreary and that we are expecting yet more rain.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

Blackberry's are great, they sure do spread. Same as my raspberry's. I planted a couple plants 10 years ago now we have a big patch

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on June 01, 2014, 02:19:02 PM
Blackberry's are great, they sure do spread. Same as my raspberry's. I planted a couple plants 10 years ago now we have a big patch

we just put in the raspberries this spring, really looking forward to the first pickn's  ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I have wild blackberries almost ready for picking.  Raspberries are my favorite but the only variety that produces fruit down south here such a bad flavor that they're not worth devoting time and labor to.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...big boomers going through here.....the dogs hate this stuff...Heidi's in the bathroom by the tub.. ;D...Abby's next to me..............Manny...hell he's taking a nap, this is calming demon weather... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Boigers from the grill, baked beans and tater salad for dinner on the new deck with the daughter, granddaughter, their exchange student from Brazil and a visiting houseguest tonight!  Love this weather!!

Tomorrow night it's gonna be rest of the baked beans, tater salad and fried chicken...! Yeah, baby!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 01, 2014, 10:58:46 PM
Boigers from the grill, baked beans and tater salad for dinner on the new deck with the daughter, granddaughter, their exchange student from Brazil and a visiting houseguest tonight!  Love this weather!!

Tomorrow night it's gonna be rest of the baked beans, tater salad and fried chicken...! Yeah, baby!

"beans, beans the musical fruit...the more ya eat the more ya toot"..... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 02, 2014, 06:09:21 AM
"beans, beans the musical fruit...the more ya eat the more ya toot"..... ;D

That takes me back a few years!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron