• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 07:01:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 837
Total: 837

Wednesday's coffee gab session

Started by Mugwump, August 10, 2016, 06:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very, very good....MMmmm....here comes the hot sticky weather...........blah.....so indoor putz'n it is for today....yeppers!

..water changes, tunes, and more coffee... |^|

...good stuff at the Olympics....Michael Phelps got two more golds...anyone else tuning in..?

considering down sizing a bit...?.......getting more zeroed in on just a few projects....and lightening the load some...it'll be easier on us, and the $$$'s for utilities, etc..... huh huh huh....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is great. I am with you. Some major putzing in the fishroom today and housecleaning. Some company coming from out of town tomorrow to and staying around until Sunday morning. Good thing they didn't come in last weekend when I was roughing it. ::)

I wouldn't say downsizing but slowing up for a while. I am considering another move about 20 miles south and moving these tanks will be a PITA but a lot less so if I have fewer fish. More details to come. mim mim mim

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 10, 2016, 07:17:32 AM
Yes coffee is great. I am with you. Some major putzing in the fishroom today and housecleaning. Some company coming from out of town tomorrow to and staying around until Sunday morning. Good thing they didn't come in last weekend when I was roughing it. ::)

I wouldn't say downsizing but slowing up for a while. I am considering another move about 20 miles south and moving these tanks will be a PITA but a lot less so if I have fewer fish. More details to come. mim mim mim

...if it's that close, it'll be much easier than your last move....you'll be able to set up a few tanks and then move fish ..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Just couldn't start early enough to beat the heat today.  Rain last night and it's just unbelievably hot and muggy outside.  Lots of errands to do.....  I guess I could put them off till tomorrow, but it may not be any better by then either.....

Dennis

BallAquatics

...I am considering another move about 20 miles south and moving these tanks will be a PITA but a lot less so if I have fewer fish...

Sorry to hear about the move Willie.  I can't even begin to think about what a pain it would be to relocate from my current home.

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 10, 2016, 08:00:03 AM
...I am considering another move about 20 miles south and moving these tanks will be a PITA but a lot less so if I have fewer fish...

Sorry to hear about the move Willie.  I can't even begin to think about what a pain it would be to relocate from my current home.

Dennis

The main tanks I am worried about is the 150 and a 75. The 75 has been with me a while so hopefully it holds up. The 150 is pretty new but it weighs about 350 pounds empty and has to come up from the basement. It was much easier going down. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Pot #2 ...3 huh....is outstanding....I feel a morn'n nap coming on..... wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

.....naps rule !!!  |^|....now...where was I ?....LOL....hope everyone is having a great day  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 10, 2016, 12:12:40 PM
.....naps rule !!!  |^|....now...where was I ?....LOL....hope everyone is having a great day  |^|

Just finished water changes. Taking a break before house cleaning. huh
Willie

BallAquatics