• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:52:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 725
Total: 725

Coffee on a Monday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, March 02, 2015, 06:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....what a great cup of coffee this morning...MMmm....cold, dank and the 'junk' arriving tonight and staying through tomorrow....snow's ok.....the sleet and ice accumulation is not....but 40's coming this weekend.... ;D.....that means that I can ship on Monday......cool...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

We are having the big thaw to get ready for that next blast you're sending this way. Next week all of the high temps are in the mid to hi 40s. We are turning the corner I hope. Coffee is goo good as usual. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 02, 2015, 06:26:23 AM
Coffee is goo as usual. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Add a little more water Willie and thin that goo out a bit.....

Dennis

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 02, 2015, 07:33:05 AM
Coffee is goo as usual. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Add a little more water Willie and thin that goo out a bit.....

Dennis

Yesterday Jon had "messy Sunday coffee" and now today Willie has "goo".  ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

picky, picky, picky.... ;D     
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

We are having the big thaw to get ready for that next blast you're sending this way. Next week all of the high temps are in the mid to hi 40s. We are turning the corner I hope. Coffee is goo good as usual. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On occasion my coffee has looked like goo. lol  8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 02, 2015, 08:14:37 AM

On occasion my coffee has looked like goo. lol  8)

LOL...all depending on how old the current pot is.....LOL...
Jon

Ron Sower

I miss a couple days here and now I have a s---load (that's ''truckload") to catch up on and read! Your weather has been the worst while 3 out of the last 5 months here have broken high temp records! Weird, huh?

Coffee was good this AM. What's not to like about it, right?

I got back from another listing meeting here in the hood about an hour and a half ago. I went in and the guy says, "okay, just show me where to initial and sign." His wife laughs at him. And I told him he wasn't getting off that easy.... I gotta do a little dog and pony anyway just to make sure I know that he knows what he's signing...! They said that they know I'm the only agent that's getting homes sold here in our community. I then told him the reasons for that. He wasn't any more impressed then!!! It was a fun visit that really only took half the time it usually takes. It's already up on the MLS now!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron