• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:11:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 747
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 749
Total: 749

Friday November 3

Started by Ron Sower, November 03, 2023, 10:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Good morning!

It's 60 now and going to 85 later today. I think one day this weekend it's going to hit 90 one more time this year. I know summer is over: the cold water tap is now below 95. I actually have to turn on the hot water in the shower now to mix with the cold!😁

Cardio rehab is today at 10:30. They're increasing the tension on the machines that I use a little bit more each time now. I go M/W/F. Everything seems to be doing okay so far. Interestingly a buddy here recently had a 100% block in one coronary artery. They put a stent in immediately and the doc told him he didn't need rehab!!! I'm going to ask about that today.

I got up early to do a little work in the fishroom. Still haven't done glass cleaning. I might get some done later today.

I pick up Lawrence after 6 tonight. Tomorrow it's an early morning birding walk. Then evening we're off to a group dinner. Sunday morning is take-it-easy, then off to the meeting. After the meeting I take him to the airport then I think I'll crash for a couple days. 🤣

Good to hear from you, Dennis. Hope the side effects aren't too bad for you. I feel for you, Barb, with more surgery ahead of you. Good luck to both of you.

I was in Chicago a few times in the winter, Willie. I went to the packaging machinery show at McCormmick Place in November. It was always cold! One year they held it in NY. No better!🥴

I most likely won't post again til Monday. In the meantime, you folks enjoy your days ahead.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ron, on Simply, Pat and Al take a lot of nature pics.  Pat is an avid birder and posts many beautiful pics.  If you take pictures, you should post them either here or there for us all to enjoy.

Dennis, I'm glad it's so far so good with your cancer treatment. Keep it up.
Always move forward. Never look back.