• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:52:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 760
Total: 760

Balmy Wed. morn'n coffee...

Started by Mugwump, January 30, 2019, 04:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n all.....coffee's very, very good on this pretty freak'n cold start of the day.....just got back in from starting the Tahoe....brrrr...I started it around midnight too....I figure every 4 1/2 hrs should work well..... |^|....#1 son's family lost power at 1:30am....luckily they have a nice big fireplace... |^| :) |^|.....

...presently at minus 22degs..wind chill minus 43degs....high about minus 18 for the day  huh...then a colder repeat around 30 below and maybe calmer winds  huh

...just stay'n in a 'chill'n' out...LOL

..more coffee...........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

fishhead0103666

Dreaming of more catfish...

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....MMMmmmmm......

..wishful thinking.... ;)

Jon

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. It is a balmy 21 degrees right now and it's supposed to go up to 32. We will get some snow later on before the temps crash.

Stay warm Jon and everyone else in the middle of the country. This is dangerous stuff.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 30, 2019, 06:12:40 AM
Good morning. Great coffee here. It is a balmy 21 degrees right now and it's supposed to go up to 32. We will get some snow later on before the temps crash.

Stay warm Jon and everyone else in the middle of the country. This is dangerous stuff.

..thanks Willie........ |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...in da day...I'd be out jumping cars for $$$'s.......not anymore.....nope...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 30, 2019, 04:59:36 AM
Pot #2.....MMMmmmmm......

..wishful thinking.... ;)

...a month from now....Maui, Baby...!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron