• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 02:36:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,363
  • Total Topics: 18,545
  • Online today: 790
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 789
Total: 789

Thursday's eye opener...

Started by Mugwump, September 18, 2014, 06:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Coffee, more coffee......can't wake up....but coffee tastes dang good.....maybe the 2nd pot will do it???..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Well, after a week of ''completing'' a bunch of loose-end projects inside and outside of our home in preparation for the daughter's birthday party here last night, today I actually didn't get up until 9:30!  It was a good dinner.. lasagna, Red Lobster recipe cheese biscuits, and salad. Then of course we had cheesecake for desert...with coffee of course.

Today is kind of a lazy day. Nothing major going on until this evening when I go over to a friend's home to look at a 100g tank I might get. It's acrylic and I'm not really enthused about a large acrylic show tank due to the ease of scratching it when I do cleanings.

Coffee was good this morning. Maybe more later...... 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 18, 2014, 12:38:19 PM
Well, after a week of ''completing'' a bunch of loose-end projects inside and outside of our home in preparation for the daughter's birthday party here last night, today I actually didn't get up until 9:30!  It was a good dinner.. lasagna, Red Lobster recipe cheese biscuits, and salad. Then of course we had cheesecake for desert...with coffee of course.

Today is kind of a lazy day. Nothing major going on until this evening when I go over to a friend's home to look at a 100g tank I might get. It's acrylic and I'm not really enthused about a large acrylic show tank due to the ease of scratching it when I do cleanings.

Coffee was good this morning. Maybe more later......

Ah not just more tanks.....just more big tanks right???  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

One big tank.....otherwise there'd be 2, 3 or 4 smaller tanks. So actually the one big tank results in getting fewer tanks.  I learned that from the administration and corporate big wigs' fuzzy math.   8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 18, 2014, 03:06:42 PM
One big tank.....otherwise there'd be 2, 3 or 4 smaller tanks. So actually the one big tank results in getting fewer tanks.  I learned that from the administration and corporate big wigs' fuzzy math.   8)

More big tanks still sounds better.....LOLOLOLOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on September 18, 2014, 03:06:42 PM
This is actually correct, Pauline! I'm replacing the 2-54g corner tanks I sold several weeks ago.

I'm really struggling what t o keep in which tanks. I will only have whatever this one ends up to be, plus 2 small all-in-one 5g's and a 12g Mr. Aqua bookcase tank (which is now empty). Decisions, decisions!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron