• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:40:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 892
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 892
Total: 892

Cloudy Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, October 12, 2023, 10:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Willie, I just hate it that you're having such a hard time.  Not long ago, I was the one with the worst back.  Good news, I guess, about your ticker.  Be sure to keep a close eye on it, though. 

Ron, it sounds like your vacation was great.  I heard just the other day that parts of Maui have been open to toursits.

Barb, you are a wonderful friend.

I hope that Willie and Barb will forgive me for leaving you alone here while Ron was vacationing.  I had all my lower teeth pulled 10 days ago, and I have to say, it knocked me for a loop.  I lost all desire to eat.  I was sleeping all the time since I had no energy.  It was not fun so I decided to try eating again.  I'm still not eating much, but I'm eating.  Since I plan on actually doing stuff today, I hope I will manage to get hungry

We hadn't had rain in over 6 weeks untill yesterday.  It misted all day but the real rain came after the sun went down.  We got just over 1" in all.  It soaked right in, but it was greatly needed.

Judy's grandson finally got the bushhog repaired so Shawn came down and bushhogged my weedy overgrown pastures.  I know that the butterflies are mad at us, but it sure it nice hot to look outside and feel claustrophobic.

Time to take the babies for the loop around the neighborhood.  I'll check in later.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. Hopefully you are all well. Liz I am happy to know that you are out trying to do what you like to do. We did miss you greatly and I even tried to PM you but it didn't go through. huh

All is well here. We had a cold morning but it is now in the 70s and I am enjoying it. My back is feeling much better and I am trying to do things more carefully so I don't reinjure myself. So far so good.

I am finally back in the fishroom and today I am working on a 55 that houses two prisoner fish. One is the Discus that caused me so many problems a few weeks ago and the other is a Dutch Blue Ram that killed off every potential mate that I tried to pair him with.

They both look great and even swim together a lot. I will eventually try to re-introduce the Discus back into his/her group but for now I am enjoying the peace and harmony in that tank as it is.

It's lunch time now I better get ready for my main meal of the day. Have a great day everyone,   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Liz and Willie, just a quick check in here.  I am OK, just dealing with things right now.  Oct is my busiest month of the year, plus more dental stuff  >:( , need 1 or 2 crowns, plus work, health care check ups, cat vet issues, just so much to deal with in one month.  Willie, your prisoners are lucky to be alive and living with your good care.  Liz, hang in there my friend.  Ron, welcome home!  I will try to be back here tomorrow.   So much more going on for me than I have time to write here.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on October 12, 2023, 02:32:57 PMHi Liz and Willie, just a quick check in here.  I am OK, just dealing with things right now.  Oct is my busiest month of the year, plus more dental stuff  >:( , need 1 or 2 crowns, plus work, health care check ups, cat vet issues, just so much to deal with in one month.  Willie, your prisoners are lucky to be alive and living with your good care.  Liz, hang in there my friend.  Ron, welcome home!  I will try to be back here tomorrow.   So much more going on for me than I have time to write here.
Barb

I feel you Barb. September was my month for all kinds of stuff going on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

What happened to Tuesday and Wednesday? I thought I wrote this morning, but it was Monday night. Wow! This week has flown by!

Good to see you guys here. Today wasn't quite as busy as the last 3 have been. I did have to take my car in for mail in a tire. Turns out it's in the sidewall and I need a new $200 tire (installed). Oh well!

Tomorrow will be a busy day with plants coming in and ppl coming by. 

Y'all be good and enjoy the Friday 13 tomorrow!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron