• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 02:38:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 797
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 801
Total: 801

Wednesday afternoon

Started by LizStreithorst, April 08, 2020, 06:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I think I've numbed my body up enough to feed the horse and make sure the damn chicks I worked so hard to make a place outside for, manage to find their ways back into the chicken house before the automatic door closes.  A chicken doesn't have a whole lot of brain cells.

I've got an hour or so before the chickens go to roost.  I'm hitting the sack once everyone is fed and made safe.  I've beaten my old body up and worn my old body out.  What I have done today will work well for my needs so although I'm whupped and still hurt I am happy for having done what I wanted to do.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I did some water changes and laundry then my back started acting up again so I had a wasted afternoon and evening. Took some more meds and hopefully I will sleep better than I did last night. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I hope so, Willie.  It's not even 8 in the evening here.  There is still a bit of natural light outside. I think that laying flat on my back for 10 hrs will help with my pain tomorrow.  I sure hope I'm right.  It has worked like that many times before.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...you guys sound like me...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron