• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:07:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 591
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Great Swing extravaganza....

Started by Mugwump, March 31, 2014, 12:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 31, 2014, 03:10:29 PM
I had one of those for many years before the fabric rotted on me.  They're easy to put together.  Nice deck, Mug.

yup, not too bad....with two people, it went rather quickly....one person helping to hold multiple bracing pieces really makes it easier too...this is our second one....the other older one lasted years and years,,,,the canopy rotted out and a friend of Jan's took the swing/frame...still using it I suspect??..we were moving and didn't have space back then....now....WE"RE BACK IN THE SWING!!!.....LOL....and lov'n it too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I used mine until after the canopy rotted.  Finally the seat rotted out.  I used the frame to put hanging baskets from and grew vines up the legs.  Waste not want not ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 31, 2014, 04:49:25 PM
I used mine until after the canopy rotted.  Finally the seat rotted out.  I used the frame to put hanging baskets from and grew vines up the legs.  Waste not want not ;)

Well, it's time you got another.....swing'n by the fire...some tunes....Aaaaaaaahhhh ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

I am not surprised to see a pile of tanks next to your house.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on March 31, 2014, 08:21:56 PM
I am not surprised to see a pile of tanks next to your house.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...yeah, there's a few sitting around here... ;D ;D...
Jon