• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:59:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 616
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 616
Total: 616

Great Swing extravaganza....

Started by Mugwump, March 31, 2014, 12:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Weather is gorgeous out there right now...about 65 deg's already ;D....so we decided to give it a whirl, setting up the new triple seater... ;D  even water proofed the canopy and cushion.. ;D....dang comfortable too.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

it progressed as follows...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

yada yada...
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...the end....dang pics were too big, even resized like always,,,?
Jon

ghonk

EdKaz

Why does that picture of Jan Chillaxin in the swing remind me of a sweatshirt my Grandson wears that says "My Grandpa ROCKS!"...........and has a picture of a guy............. IN A ROCKING CHAIR  ???

We had a swing something like that one........COMFY as all get up.
Was REAL PITA to get back up off of for this round old fart.

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on March 31, 2014, 01:25:20 PM
Why does that picture of Jan Chillaxin in the swing remind me of a sweatshirt my Grandson wears that says "My Grandpa ROCKS!"...........and has a picture of a guy............. IN A ROCKING CHAIR  ???

We had a swing something like that one........COMFY as all get up.
Was REAL PITA to get back up off of for this round old fart.

'Old fart' ???...you just wait.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: ghonk on March 31, 2014, 01:11:29 PM
So,you guys are swingers.

in a sense, yep.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

I had one of those for many years before the fabric rotted on me.  They're easy to put together.  Nice deck, Mug.
Always move forward. Never look back.

EdKaz

QuoteOld fart' ???...you just wait.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was just warning you........ for when you guys DO get older ;)