• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 05:30:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 586
Total: 586

Morn'n.....

Started by Mugwump, March 26, 2014, 05:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's good....real good ;D...water changes later, if I can wake up..LOL...warmer today, and continued warming for the rest of the week...about time ;D....soon we'll be cutting the grass and planting the garden.....garden veggies are the best..MMMmmm...we get strawberries and blackberries too....and a few peaches from our one tree...I've been eye balling a new hammock for under the backyard tree...a great spot for one ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Watch out for falling peaches while in your hammock....   ;D ;D  ;D   
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 26, 2014, 12:11:11 PM
Watch out for falling peaches while in your hammock....   ;D ;D  ;D

LOL....or squirrel poop.... ;D  always chasing those clowns out of the peach tree.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I love peaches.  When I was a kid our neighbor had this huge front yard with two rows of peach trees, 14 in total if memory serves....  Nothing quite like a fresh peach strait off the tree still warm from the sun.  I had such a wonderful childhood growing up in rural Ohio.

Dennis

Ron Sower

And then there's......HOMEMADE PEACH ICE CREAM!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 27, 2014, 12:45:27 PM

Peach cobbler.....Mmmmmmm
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 27, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

With 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream on top!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 27, 2014, 02:44:14 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 27, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

With 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream on top!

...and a cherry too ????? ;D
Jon