• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 08:37:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 38
Total: 39

Rainy Thurs. morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 27, 2017, 06:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.......a windy cold gloomy rainy morn'n here...42degs and staying in the 40's all day......we need the rain tho.... |^|....

The coffee is terrific.... 8).....with nothing planned but some good old putz'n...

...for now tho.....more coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

Nice cool morning with a nice soaker here
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on April 27, 2017, 07:45:20 AM
Nice cool morning with a nice soaker here

.....still raining lightly here too...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...into pot #2.....another excellent pot it is too.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

We got rain last night but it was got beautiful today.  I had no appointments so I decided to stay home and work on the chicken house.  I was good for 5 hrs. today.  I'm getting better at lasting, but I'm still painfully slow.  I hope to get the roof on over the week end but knowing me, I'm not counting on it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...wind chill is 33deg's at the moment.....it's still a dank and gloomy 41deg day.....pretty breezy too............ |brr|

..I'll bet that you finish the hen house this weekend.....yup.. |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Yet another beautiful spring day here.  Started out around 65?F this morning and has ended up at 70?F.  70's right through the weekend as well.  Honey suckle has just started to bloom and it smells glorious all around the house.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

My poor little hands.  I can't put any blame on them, they have to go above and beyond the call of duty their entire adult lives.  The rest of my body could keep going, but all my hands want is to be babied.  I'll do WC first and then I'll baby my hands.  The hot bath will help.  I want to try DMSO.  Once I'm done with this project I will not abuse them like this ever again.  I depend on my hands for my livelihood.

Tony44

If you have a old pair of mittens when you are ready to sleep grab a big handful of Vaseline rub it liberally on your hands put mittens on and in the morning they will feal amazing that's how I fix mine
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on April 27, 2017, 04:46:04 PM
If you have a old pair of mittens when you are ready to sleep grab a big handful of Vaseline rub it liberally on your hands put mittens on and in the morning they will feal amazing that's how I fix mine

...when I worked outside a lot, especially in winter, I'd use 'bag balm'.....gloves/mittens can help there to.....white cotton gloves best... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

That would work fine if my skin were the problem.