• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:39:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 551
Total: 551

Wednesday up early coffee...

Started by Mugwump, December 24, 2014, 05:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is super this morning...up early for some reason??....forecast has changed (again) and it doesn't look like snow now, just rain.... 8) ..We're pretty much ready for the crowd now, except for some food prep yada yada.....more coffee needed to get my motor going tho... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....on the second pot now.... ;D    and it's still delicious  8)   MMMmmmm....everyone else must be sleeping in today?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's  gonna be a looong day Jon. No naps today. Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Yeah, we're ready for all the hugs and kisses..... ;D....nobody stays real late as it's Christmas eve and they all have kids to tuck in before Santa arrives.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Early to bed, early to rise.  Yawn. I remember my sister and I getting told to go back to bed when we'd sneak out of bed with a flashlight way too early.   ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

I remember rising in the wee hours just as Mom & Dad were getting into bed! I was told to go on back up to bed and to sleep, that Santa hadn't come yet.  I didn't even peak!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Well the hoard has left....like a swarm of locusts, they came, they ate, they left....LOL...JK'n...we had a great time....kids running around, the older folks talking up a storm...lots of good food....and gifts a plenty......we're pooped... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).....(but there's cake and pie left to eat ;D)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 24, 2014, 04:35:39 PM
.....(but there's cake and pie left to eat ;D)
You must do your duty, Mugs! Get in there and eat it!  :o :o :o :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 24, 2014, 06:42:25 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 24, 2014, 04:35:39 PM
.....(but there's cake and pie left to eat ;D)
You must do your duty, Mugs! Get in there and eat it!  :o :o :o :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..just had a big slice ( and a half ::) )....and a big glass of egg nog...MMMMmmm
Jon