• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:12:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 593
Total: 593

Wednesday rain, etc..

Started by Mugwump, September 10, 2014, 05:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and why have I been up fro a bit???...I dunno, it must be this great coffee??...or could it be Satan....make that a demon...I need another cup, then another...then.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Are you getting bad storms where you are? There's a huge front passing through.  It's going to hit here shortly.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

We didn't get a lot of boomers (yet)...but a bunch of rain so far, heavier rain moving in again shortly, then out of here by noon....???.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Looks like rain here have not had any yet. Going to the shop today. My son has been taking care of everything for me at the shop. I have great kids.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on September 10, 2014, 06:34:27 AM
Looks like rain here have not had any yet. Going to the shop today. My son has been taking care of everything for me at the shop. I have great kids.

Nice to hear that you're getting out some more....that really helps...and yes, you should be proud of those kids....it shows a good strong family....
Jon

Mugwump

,,rains gone now.....40's tonight.....
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 10, 2014, 01:07:04 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 10, 2014, 12:09:19 PM

Break out the thermals. :o ???

.....nope....I sleep next to the 'heat, queen... ;D......cold is not an issue.. ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 10, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

.....nope....I sleep next to the 'heat, queen... ;D......cold is not an issue.. ;D

LOL.  Nope, I meant for when you venture outdoors. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 10, 2014, 01:55:56 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 10, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

LOL.  Nope, I meant for when you venture outdoors. ;D ;D ;D

...of course you did.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....he he
Jon