• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 08:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 581
Total: 581

Wednesday wake up coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 23, 2017, 05:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good on a cooler 55 deg morning....70's by later this afternoon....could be a nice day to mow... huh...

....some water changes and fry moving this morning......putz'n later....

...now?...more coffee needed  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 is a fine pot of coffee...MMmmm.....grab a cup.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. It's going to be the last of the recent hot days that we've had. Temps in hi 80s with moderate humidity. Cooling off going into the weekend. That's good because I have visitors coming from out of town. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..just finished doing water changes.....moved fry around.....75 to 130...55 to 75...2 1/2 to 30.....etc.....all growing very well..... |^|

..now to run a couple errands.....I somehow ran out of Prime  huh......any hint of chlorine in the tap water, and I dose the tub for changes......better safe than,,,yada yada... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Good Morning/Afternoon people....93 here at 10:45 going to 102 today they say....

...my smoothie was good today...actually it's good almost everyday...It's never the same...I keep a bunch of different fruits like bananas, apples, pears, blueberries, strawberries, grapes...then I also keep some apple juice, cranberry juice, yogurts, walnuts, almonds, chia seeds, flax seeds, agave syrup, yada, yada, on hand...So I put different mixes in every day...I really miss it when I'm out of almonds....they add a flavorful nutty taste to it...

...today is the day I will work with Lucy and we will install lights in the perimeter of the flamingo I cut out the other day for the stage decoration for Spring Fling... then I may clean up some more Cholla to sell/trade....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron