• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 02:39:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 45
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Friday....yup

Started by Mugwump, March 30, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...been a nice sunny day here, light winds, and about 50degs...

..water changes done, then just putz'n for the rest of the day.....

..so what's up folks  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Chef Andy stopped by the shop.  I 'splained some of the finer points of dog grooming to him and he showed me pics of beautiful food that he made.  Then I took him to Chip's to meet Charlotte.  I knew that he and Chip had friends in common.  I was sure that two cool guys who I like would hit it off and I was right.  Andy knows that Charlotte has been with Chip for close to a year.  When we headed for our cars I said, "See why I can't get mad at Chip?''  He understood.  He made a big deal out of how beautiful Charlotte is.  He may have just saying what he knew would make me happy but it made me happy.  I told him that the truck was in my will and when I was dead it would go to Chip.  Chip said that he was hoping that I would die before he finished the job. 

We all had a good time and Charlotte was overtaken with pride.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..can't wait to see pics of her 'make over'..... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'll take the pics but Charlotte will insist that I let her tell the story.  She has an out sized ego for an old small truck.
Always move forward. Never look back.