• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:04:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 573
Total: 573

yikes !!!!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2015, 05:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Plats just spawned, the other Koi spawned this morn'n...and the PB zebra/PB leopard ghost are tending...plus Koi wigglers in a 2 1/2.......just when I thought that I'd get some tank space.... ;D

I'll let em all keep em and see what happens.... ;D...even tho the plat's parent raise...

amendment.....the OS #3 are cleaning now......oy vey... ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Good thing I bought that pair from you so you won't have to worry about them spawning again haha

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on February 07, 2015, 07:21:04 PM
Good thing I bought that pair from you so you won't have to worry about them spawning again haha

LOL...they've done that tho....spawning with swimmers in the tank...then let the fry munch on the eggs too.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well now the blue blushers are cleaning, PB marble gal's tube is down...the F2 Manacapuru are fighting and pairing off....and the HB's are cleaning................holy moly gang, it's getting busy around here....
Jon

JC

One of my pairs spawned and two more ante cleaning the slate. Love is in the air in my fishroom also (not as much as yours though!)

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on February 08, 2015, 04:12:56 PM
One of my pairs spawned and two more ante cleaning the slate. Love is in the air in my fishroom also (not as much as yours though!)

LOL..I have (6) 55's, a 60 breeder, a 30gal, a 130 gal, full of fry....come on Green Water, come on GCCA...get those swaps going... ;D....and Matt is talking about one in Moline again too, but a different venue...
Jon

JC

I have enough to sell a little bit. Not sure it would be enough to make it worth the trip though. How is the green water swap compared to Gcca in size, quality and variety of fish?

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on February 08, 2015, 05:07:44 PM
I have enough to sell a little bit. Not sure it would be enough to make it worth the trip though. How is the green water swap compared to Gcca in size, quality and variety of fish?

Green Water isn't as big as the GCCA...I'd estimate maybe half the size...40+ tables....mostly single vendor tables...a nice variety of fish and things....very nice folks, with not a huge crowd, but pretty steady most the day....the usual suspects are there most swaps...Frank, Mike Schoeder, Larry, Pleco Pete, myself, and others....
Jon

JC

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on February 08, 2015, 05:22:47 PM
It's the 8th right?

I think so, I'm trying to nail it down not...are you thinking about a table...??
Jon

JC

No just wanting to go buy haha. I should be off the 8th