• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 11:55:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 747
Total: 747

Friday coffee====>

Started by Mugwump, July 14, 2017, 06:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Happy Bastille Day.... le 14 juillet.....the French Revolution starts

...coffee's very, very good on a cool 58deg morn'n.... |^|....a cooler day for us around 70degs..... |^|...and....no rain?.....

...if the grass has dried out more, I'll mow this morn'n.....got a bush to trim back too....

but for now....more coffee.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.......yup......and very good... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Where is everybody?...

...smoothy is good this morning...coffee replacement!...

...got to move some stuff off the deck out to the storage trailer....and then read the paper...may find another project to get into...

...still pretty warm here...but no rain...yet...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 14, 2017, 11:38:16 AM
Where is everybody?...

...smoothy is good this morning...coffee replacement!...

...got to move some stuff off the deck out to the storage trailer....and then read the paper...may find another project to get into...

...still pretty warm here...but no rain...yet...

...Hi Ron......still cool here....67deg's.....I got the grass cut, and yanked a few weeds....ran a quick errand...........now I'm chilling...........

...'everybody' ?.....must be sleeping  huh...beats me ?.........
Jon

wallace

I'm awake. Been busy lately trying to deconstruct an impossibly complex land boundary.

My wife keeps finding eggs around the place and sticking them in the incubators. My God, there must be over 150 birds here now!
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on July 14, 2017, 01:49:57 PM
I'm awake. Been busy lately trying to deconstruct an impossibly complex land boundary.

My wife keeps finding eggs around the place and sticking them in the incubators. My God, there must be over 150 birds here now!

Jon

wallace

Yep, its the end of the world.

This is my favorite scene. I swear the guy who comes up to the phone booth is Jim Backus. (at 3:01)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBjX3HRd9uc
Dan

wsantia1

I logged on earlier today but no one was around. I went out to do some errands and the day got away from me. Anyway the coffee was great this morning.

Finally got that long awaited rain but it comes down so fast that most of it flows down the sewer. Hopefully we keep enough of it to really soak the ground.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....no rain here ...and I'm not sure we made 70deg's either..... huh

....strange weather... wfwf
Jon