• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:17:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 763
Total: 763

Rainy Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 02, 2015, 06:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....coffee's great, and it's raining pretty good here....really heavy at times too, haven't heard much thunder, but we've seen some flashes of lightning....It's time to feed the fish, so I'll check to see who's cleaning slates... ;D  looks like a nice lazy, rainy day... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

We have that sun here today Jon. ;D ;D ;D Supposed to be raining steadily tomorrow.  ??? ::) Coffee great. Putzing around in the "fish room". Put up the 75. It's loaded with dry algae. Will fill it up slowly with about 50% tanks water from the other tanks as I do water changes. Once I'm sure it doesn't leak I'll drop in some young snots and some juvie Plats and go from there. ;D ;D ;D

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Storm moved through early, got some water changes done, then off on a service call.  Looks like more rain for this afternoon, I'm hoping anyway.  Need to finish up with water changes and get busy with taxes..... the 15th will be here before you know it.

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 02, 2015, 12:34:22 PM
Storm moved through early, got some water changes done, then off on a service call.  Looks like more rain for this afternoon, I'm hoping anyway.  Need to finish up with water changes and get busy with taxes..... the 15th will be here before you know it.

Dennis

Taxes? lol. I better get my butt in gear then. ??? ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.