• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 07:37:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 755
Total: 755

Hardy har har har....

Started by Mugwump, October 21, 2015, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The Galloping Animals

You are on a Horse, galloping at a constant speed.

On your right side is a sharp drop off.

And on your left side is an Elephant traveling at the same speed as you.

Directly in front of you is a galloping Kangaroo and your horse is
unable to overtake it.

Behind you is a Lion running at the same speed as you and the Kangaroo.

What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Scroll down for answer:

"Get your drunk ass off the Merry-go-round!"

The Stolen Horse

A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals had a habit of picking on strangers. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He went back into the bar and with a quick move of his hands, he flipped his guns into the air, caught them above his head without even looking and fired at the ceiling. Which one of you sidewinders stole my hoss!?" he yelled. No one answered.

"Alright, I'm gonna have another beer, and if my hoss ain't back outside by the time I finish, I'm gonna do what I dun in Texas! And I don't like to have to do what I dun in Texas!

Some of the locals shifted restlessly. He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse was back! As he swung up into the saddle and started to ride out of town.

The bartender ran out of the saloon and asked, "Say partner, before you go... what happened in Texas?" The cowboy turned back and said, "I walked home."

The Meteorologist

A qualified meteorologist was having a terrible run forecasting the weather for the nightly TV news bulletin.

Night after night his predictions for the weather the following day turned out to be wrong.

Eventually he was fired and he moved to a different city where he applied for another job as a TV weather presenter.

At the interview he was asked why he left his previous job? and he replied;

"Because the CLIMATE didn't agree with me".

ok....border line...??...

Adolf Titler..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Adolf makes up for all the sorry ones that came before.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 21, 2015, 03:51:52 PM
Adolf makes up for all the sorry ones that came before.

LOL...those are more Ron type jokes.....kinda punny.....he he
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson