• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:22:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 743
Total: 745

Tuesday's 'Joe'...

Started by Mugwump, August 23, 2016, 05:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...great coffee this morn'n...very good.... |^|

...just another putz'n day for us.....yesterday got busier than we anticipated....Jan got to doing a few things in the flower beds, and ended up there most of the day....I helped her bag stuff for disposal, but that was about it.....got some putz'n done in the fish room...tested out a resealed tank..so far, so good....threw wash in as long as I was down there too.....got it pretty well aired out with the windows open and fans going....much better now.. |^|

..60degs now, but headed up in the 80's......the rain with move back in Wed/Thurs.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 here......up and at em, sleepy heads.... |^|....it's time to greet the day !!!   8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Been up since 5:45 am EDT. Did my morning walk in what started off as 55 degree temps. It's up to 63 now. 55 is great for the dog but I had to put on a jacket. huh I wish it would stay at 75 all year round.

Waiting for the repair man to come fix the ice dispenser mechanism on my refrigerator door. It still makes ice but I have to take it out from the inside. It's still under warrantee but it's only 1.5 year old. huh

It's a GE. I had a Whirlpool at my house in Illinois that was 7 years old and never gave me a bit of trouble.   

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Ours is a Whirlpool....we like it....it's still pretty new, we got the water dispenser but not the ice....the lower freezer door just slides right out with the ice bin right there....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 23, 2016, 08:02:39 AM
Ours is a Whirlpool....we like it....it's still pretty new, we got the water dispenser but not the ice....the lower freezer door just slides right out with the ice bin right there....

My Whirlpool was great. The parts to fix my refrigerator cost $400. Thankfully I got the extended warranty. |^| |^| |^| I thought I was wasting my money at the time. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Morning Guys....

...even after a cup of coffee I'm running pretty sluggish this morning... maybe I need something else to start me up....

...a charity is coming to pick up the rest of the furniture today, and my friend coming to pick up a beautiful round occasional table that I love...

...we're down to one bed and if I could get it apart in time the charity could take the frame, head & foot boards with them...

I STILL MISS MY TANKS...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 23, 2016, 10:00:32 AM
Morning Guys....

...even after a cup of coffee I'm running pretty sluggish this morning... maybe I need something else to start me up....

...a charity is coming to pick up the rest of the furniture today, and my friend coming to pick up a beautiful round occasional table that I love...

...we're down to one bed and if I could get it apart in time the charity could take the frame, head & foot boards with them...

...when ya set up the 20+ tanks in your new fish we'll send ya some stock..... |^|....it won't be long now... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 23, 2016, 11:15:36 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 23, 2016, 10:00:32 AM
Morning Guys....

...when ya set up the 20+ tanks in your new fish we'll send ya some stock..... |^|....it won't be long now... ;D

^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron