• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:05:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 735
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 727
Total: 727

Sunday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 21, 2016, 05:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good on this nice cool 56deg morning......low 70's for a high, it should be a pleasant day... |^|

...a bunch of putz'n around here for us...a few things need done, but hard to tell where we'll begin...or when actually...LOL

I do want to try out the new filter...being smaller, and mounted inside the tank, it is quite difference in appearance from the old HOT mag... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2...and very, very good... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2016, 05:48:20 AM
...the coffee is very good on this nice cool 56deg morning......low 70's for a high, it should be a pleasant day... |^|

...a bunch of putz'n around here for us...a few things need done, but hard to tell where we'll begin...or when actually...LOL

I do want to try out the new filter...being smaller, and mounted inside the tank, it is quite difference in appearance from the old HOT mag... huh

The coffee is great today. We are in for a change in the weather. Rain is coming in from the Ohio Valley so it should be here soon.

Water changes today along with finishing some putzing stuff that I started in the basement yesterday.

I've been trying to free up some space in tanks in preparation for a big move in a few months . I have a 40 breeder with just cories & the long fin L144s, and a 40 breeder with just snots. There is room in that snot tank for more. I have an empty twenty and a near empty 29.

My footprint needs to get much smaller so I can move easily to the new place when it's ready.
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2016, 05:48:20 AM

What do you mean by small?
Willie

Ron Sower

...the music truly brings back some fond memories of college and at the same time strikes some serious reality notes with me...especially "Dust in the Wind". I didn't realize it until just now how that song has hung with me.  We are here, really, only for a fleeting moment, and in the end we eventually blow away as dust, because really that's what we are made of. It all comes from the earth, and we're all constantly changing, until we turn back to dust.

S**t, what's happening here this morning?  Whoa... !   w!w w!w w!w w!w

...coffee was delightful...!!  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Dan

LizStreithorst

Harumph...Y'all are listening to music and I'm busting my nuts in the fish room ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 21, 2016, 11:34:07 AM
Harumph...Y'all are listening to music and I'm busting my nuts in the fish room ;)

I am busting my butt and listening to music in the fishroom. lol  mim mim mim
Willie

Mugwump

....LOL....ooooookay...........

...just finished a few hours working down there..........a little chill time now.... :D
Jon

Ron Sower

Would they be pecans or black walnuts down that way?  huh

I'm busting my hiney sorting and packing and resting in between.

A BTW...I wish I had a fish room to clean and work in...!!!!   :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

Fish room all done. Now time for Nascar

wallace

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2016, 12:03:47 PM

....LOL....ooooookay...........

...just finished a few hours working down there..........a little chill time now.... :D

We don't have basements in California.  :(

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/1998/11/01/why-no-basements-in-california
Dan